Renad Mansour, senior research fellow and project director of the Iraq Initiative at Chatham House, discusses the origins, impacts and trends in Iraq’s protest movements; the influence and role of the US and Iran in Iraqi politics and security; the normalization of Iraq’s foreign policy; how network analysis informs our understanding of Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Units; and the challenges to incremental reform in Iraq.
- Networks of Power | Chatham House
- Biden unlikely to turn back in Iraq (al-monitor.com)
- Iraq's PM calls for national dialogue (al-monitor.com)
- Flurry of Sunni Triangle ops sparks questions over Islamic State (al-monitor.com)
- Iraqi president gives priority to job opportunities for youth, calls corruption 'political economy of conflict' (al-monitor.com)