Location: Remote (with option to join the team in our DC office for weekly brunches and happy hours!)
Job type: Full-Time
Position Overview: Al-Monitor, a trusted and award winning independent source of Middle East news and analysis, is seeking a Sales Director to spearhead revenue growth for its new subscription product, Al-Monitor PRO. You should be a motivated self-starter, experienced in subscription sales and comfortable driving outreach campaigns to support lead generation strategies. You will report directly to the CEO and work in close coordination with the Marketing Director.
More details on your core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Market Research: Oversee market research on all industry verticals in order to identify the most fitting organizations for large subscription deals.
- Lead Generation: Oversee pipeline development strategy to constantly acquire new subscribers.
- Sales Cycle Management: Oversee sales and account management communications in all online and offline outreach campaigns to work leads through conversions and renewals.
We’d expect you to have:
- 3+ years experience in subscription sales, with preference for media and international affairs publications
- Strategic and creative thinker; if something doesn't work, you take the learning and iterate through new informed tactics.
- Comfort engaging and nurturing a high volume of leads.
- Comfort networking and attending events, both online and offline.
- Ability to quickly draft well written emails on a timely basis.
- Interest in the Middle East, economic development, emerging markets, business and innovation
Qualified candidates should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Director” in the subject line.