Location: Remote (with option to join the team in our DC office for weekly brunches and happy hours!)
Job type: Full-Time, Entry level
Position Overview: Al-Monitor, a trusted and award winning independent source of Middle East news and analysis, is seeking a Business Development Manager to support revenue growth for our new subscription product, Al-Monitor PRO. Your focus will be around lead generation for new subscribers, mainly in the US. You should be a motivated self-starter, excited by fast-paced sales, and interested in the Middle East, energy and political economy. You will report directly to the Marketing Director and Head of Sales.
More details on your core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Market Research: Support market research on all industry verticals in order to identify the most fitting organizations for large subscription deals.
- Lead Generation: Build a growing contact pipeline to constantly acquire new subscribers from.
We’d expect you to have:
- Undergraduate degree
- Organized workflow to manage data handling, Excel sheets, email campaigns, etc.
- Comfort making cold phone calls into large organizations
- Ability to quickly draft well written emails on a timely basis.
- Interest in the Middle East, economic development, emerging markets, business and innovation
Qualified candidates should send a CV to email@example.com with "Business Development Manager” in the subject line.