Location: Remote (with option to join the team in our DC office for weekly brunches and happy hours!)
Job type: Part-Time or Full-Time (depending on student status)
Position Overview: Al-Monitor, a trusted and award winning independent source of Middle East news and analysis, is seeking a Business Development Intern to help drive revenue growth for its new subscription product, Al-Monitor PRO. You should be a motivated self-starter, independent worker and be comfortable driving outreach campaigns to support lead generation strategies. You will report directly to the Business Development Manager and Marketing Director, and work closely with sales team.
More details on your core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Market Research: Supporting Sales team with market research on industry verticals in order to identify the most fitting organizations for large subscription deals.
- Lead Generation: Constantly growing the pipeline of potential subscribers by collecting email data for outreach campaigns.
We’d expect you to have:
- Desire to work in communications, marketing, sales, business development or PR
- Interest in the Middle East, economic development, emerging markets, business and innovation
- Comfort engaging and nurturing a high volume of leads.
- Ability to quickly draft well written emails on a timely basis
Qualified candidates should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “BD Intern” in the subject line.