Role: Senior Market Research Analyst
Location: Remote or Washington D.C.
Position overview: Al-Monitor.com, a trusted and award-winning independent source of Middle East news and analysis, is seeking a Senior Market Research Analyst for its new, fast-growing Al-Monitor PRO product. The ideal candidate will have a strong familiarity with economic, tech, and business trends in the region across a wide range of sectors. He/she will report to the Business Editor and work closely with Al-Monitor’s Product leadership.
- Write forward-looking, data-driven, compelling analyses, including memos and reports, that focus on the following industries and policies: energy, technology, trade & investment, banking, finance, media.
- Identify key industry trends by monitoring the latest sector news, research and databases.
- Build an expert source network of professionals to share sector level insights with you.
- Understand end-user information requirements and what analyses would support their business goals.
- Use databases and data visualization software to generate insights.
- Support PR and media requests with sector level expertise.
- 5+ years professional experience working in market or industry research, equity research, consulting or financial journalism.
- You are a great writer and can break down complex concepts into digestible, actionable and forward looking insights.
- Proven experience and deep understanding of business and economic trends in the Middle East and North Africa
- You can work quickly and under tight deadlines.
- You can build top quality presentations and speak authoritatively on the trends you’re covering.
- BA/BS required; graduate degree preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package with medical and dental benefits.
Qualified candidates should send a CV to email@example.com with “Senior Market Research Analyst” in the subject line.